This is a playgroup open to mums in the community with kids 0 - 5 years old. The playgroup is coordinated by mums with kids from Castle Hill Christadelphian church.
Playgroup is a great opportunity for mums to meet other mums in the local area while kids enjoy guided activities and free play time.
Playgroup is held fortnightly on Wednesday between 10am-12:30pm, during term time.
You'll enjoy meeting other mums and kids in a relaxed, safe environment.
Kids will enjoy supervised activities and play with other kids aged 0 to 5.
Playgroup is held in Castle Hill
The Christadelphian Church
245 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill.
- Adults are responsible for the children they bring
- Playgroup is a 'no hurting' zone
- Our playgroup is a smoke free environment
- All members are valued and respected
- All families are welcome
- Your child's safety is your responsibility
- We are a SunSmart playgroup
- Complaints are encouraged when accompanied by suggested solutions
- Each member has equal input to decision making
- Playgroup belongs to everyone
- Everyone helps with the workload